Mics | Preamps | Interfaces
Audient ASP880 8-channel high resolution mic preamp / AD unit
Studio Microphones | Mic Preamps| Audio & MIDI Interfaces
We offer a selection of high resolution condenser microphones, suitable for solo instrumental/vocal recording up to full symphonic orchestra (DPA 4006, Brauner Phantom, AKG C460B and C414 B-XLS, RODE NT1000, etc.) as well as a combination of condenser and dynamic microphones particularly suitable for drum and percussion recording (Shure Beta 91A and SM57, Sennheiser e604, Audio Technica AT3035, etc.).
Our main audio interface is the RME Fireface UFX offering high resolution AD/DA conversion together with reliable zero-latency monitoring and on board DSP effects. They are digitally linked to two Audient ASP880 mic preamp units, providing together up to 28 simultaneous recording channels.
- 2 x DPA 4600 with Brüel & Kjaer omnidirectional condenser capsules - matched pair
- Jecklin Disk for OSS recording (Optimal Stereo Signal)
- 2 x Brauner Phantom C high-end, large membrane, high resolution, low noise condenser microphones
- 2 x Cascade Fathead II, matched pair, optmized for Blumlein Stereo recording
- 18 x RODE NT1000 large membrane, high resolution, low noise condenser microphones
- 2 x AKG C460B with CK61-ULS cardioid capsule
- Shure SM57 (snare), Shure Beta 91A (bass drum), 4 x Sennheiser e604 (tom toms), 2 x AT3035 (overheads)
- Also available: AKG C414 B-XLS, Neumann U87, Neumann TLM 102, etc.
- 2 x Audient ASP880 8-channel high quality, variable impedance microphone preamp with integrated 24-bit AD converters and ADAT interface
- Audient ASP008 8-channel high quality, variable impedance microphone preamp with integrated 24-bit AD converters and ADAT interface
- Mobile Recording Studio with up to 24-channel mic preamps (RME Fireface UFX + Fireface 800 + 2 x Audient ASP008)
Audio & MIDI Interfaces
- RME Fireface UFX audio interface (10x 24-bit 192 kHz analogue I/O, 2 x ADAT I/O, 1 x AES/EBU, WordClock, 4 mic preamps, internal DSP effects incl. EQ, dynamics, delay and reverb)
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 audio interface (8x 24-bit 192 kHz analogue I/O, 1 x ADAT I/O, WordClock, 8 mic preamps)
- MOTU MidiExpress 128 8x8 MIDI Interface